Radar Angler RST22
The Radar Angler RST22 is a touring all season tire manufactured for trailers. The ribbed tread design and special compound enhance the all weather traction, while the wide grooves prevent hydroplaning. The internal structure maintains the optimal shape, enhancing the tire’s load carrying capability. This, along with the better road contact, improves the model’s controllability by the towing vehicle. The special radial construction lowers the rolling resistance, ensuring lower levels of fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. The Radar Angler RST22 offers a longer lasting even tread wear thanks to the decreased rolling resistance and even pressure distribution.
- All Season – The ribbed tread design and special all season tire compound increase the tire’s all weather road gripping ability.
- Durability – The robust construction prevents deformation under the driving and load pressure, ensuring better load carrying capabilities.
- Handling – The maintained optimal shape and constant road contact increases the tire’s driving stability and steering responsiveness.
- Longer Tread Life – The ribbed tread design and lowered rolling resistance work together to provide a longer lasting even tread wear and usability.
- Fuel Efficient – The tire’s radial construction manages to decrease its rolling resistance and promote a fuel efficient and environmentally friendly drive.
- Hydroplaning – The tread design’s wide circumferential grooves prevent hydroplaning by eliminating water and slush from below the tire’s footprint.
Season: All Season
Car Type: Trailer
Load Range: D (8 Ply)